Blogging and Guest Blogging:
1. [Shopify Guest Post] From Browse to Buy: How to Use Videos at Every Stage of the Customer Journey — This is a guest post I wrote for the Shopify blog. It was shared 600+ times.
2. [MarketingProfs Guest Post] Three Types of Video That Marketers Need to Have on Their Company Website — This guest post for MarketingProfs got almost 900 shares and 4,471+ views. As a result, I was selected to create a “Take 10” video marketing tutorial that will be live on their site at the end of August and sent out in their newsletter to 600,000 mid-level B2B marketers.
3. Video Production: Outsourcing VS. In-House — This post landed Veed.me as #2 on Google search for the topic
4. [CASE STUDY] How AppsFlyer Uses Testimonial Videos to Highlight Customer Success
5. [Tubular Insights Guest Post] 9 Effective Ways to Repurpose Your Video Content Like a Pro
6. How to Make a Corporate Video That Doesn’t Suck
7. Event Video Marketing: How to Increase Attendance, Generate Buzz, and Keep People Engaged — This was a collaboration post with Guest of a Guest
8. Video Marketing Roundup: Top 8 Corporate Videos
9. 10 Commandments for Going on Camera for The First Time
10. The Official Veed.me Guide to Testimonial Videos
11. April Fools’ for Marketers: Inspiration for Your 2016 Video Prank
As PR & Communications Manager at Mircom, I was responsible for the company’s internal and external communications channels (content marketing, PR, advertising, social media, and corporate communications). Below you’ll find a (small) sample of my work there:
1. Knickerbocker Hotel Case Study — A big part of my content marketing plan at Mircom relied on the use of case studies featuring prestigious installations, like this beautiful hotel in NYC.
2. Press Releases/News — This links to the News/PR section of Mircom’s website. I wrote all the pieces between June 2013 to February 2016.